Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Soccer Mom?

So my Uncle Mike is probably going to love this post. Yes I drive a mini van and yes I have little kids, but that by no means makes me a (gasp) soccer mom! Its a stereotype I have long since fought against. And one my Uncle loves to tease me about. Even going so far as to slap a soccor car magnet on my trunk when I am not looking. And my cousin and his girlfriend went as so far as to buy Sarah a soccer ball for her birthday.

Here is the thing. Katie is good. Really good. She can already do drills and has great control over the ball. So much so we are asking around about a soccer leage for pre-schoolers. So while I will continue to fight the stereotype - I think I will be that soccer mom before too long!

2 comments:

bgmbrme said...

LOLOLOL.....
Your Uncle Mike will SOOOOO LOVE this!!!! hehehehehe

bgmbrme said...

Well, I am almost speechless ! (notice I said almost) Where should I start ? I got such a laugh when Aunt Kathy told me this at lunch I almost fell out of my chair. This is cool ! I almost hate to say it but I have to , I told you didn't I ? Lets see, A road trip north to here those words in person : PRICELESS hehe
With all my love and a sore belly from laughing so hard,
Uncle Mike