Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sesame St Live!

So every year Sesame Street comes to town. We toyed with the idea of taking Katie last year but felt she might have been too young. Then we felt like big heels when everyone in her daycare class went except her.

Fastforward to this year and the day the tickets went on sale- I was ready and sitting at my pc to get the best seats available. Scored some great seats and had to laugh- where once I would wait for concert tickets to go onsale I am now waiting for SSL to go on sale. But it paid off and we went last nite.

I was worried about taking Sarah- I thought she might be too small yet and be bored. I should not have worried. She was glued to watching them. She would bounce on my knee to all the songs and when it would end she would clap her hands and go YAY!!!!!

I seriously cant go over how good both girls were and how much they enjoyed it. The look on their faces when the room got dark and the spotlights started to go and then the music started and then BERT came out- it was priceless....

Now the cynical part of me cant believe what a $$ this has become for Sesame St. There was an intermission and they were selling Elmo balloons- at $8 a pop!!! While we did not buy those overprices suckers we did end up getting the girls a bunch of overprices SS stuff. Hey- this is their first show- so we caved.....

No comments: