Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Cute Moment of the Day

So Katie idolizes mommy. This is two fold for me- while on one hand- I love that she loves me so much that she wants to be like me on the other hand- it can be very frustrating and irritating when she imitates me on everything- including disaplining Sarah. She loves to stand next to me and repeat what I am saying to Sarah..... Which gets her in trouble....

But last nite was cute moment rather then an irriatating one. As we were sitting there last nite - me in the big recliner- her in her kid sized one. I had Sarah on my lap and was giving her her bottle, Katie climbed in to her chair wiht her baby doll and said- Mom - can you put my feet up? (My feet were up in the big recliner). I leaned over and pulled her foot thing out of the bottom of her recliner and went is that good.. She looked at me and Said- "No Mom, I said my feet up not my Knees!". I thought I was gonna die laughing. Where does this stuff come from. So I proceeded to pull her foot stool thing out more and finally got her exactly like mommy where she then proceeded to put her feet up and fed her baby and got her to sleep while I did the same with Sarah....

No comments: