Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Horton Hears a Who

So the previews from Horton have been bombarding us through many of the shows we watch and every time Katie saw the preview she kept saying, I wanna go see that Moobie! So we decided that we would give it a try and take her to her first real movie theater.....

All in all - it did not go too badly. In fact for her first movie- I think she did rather well. We did have a panic moment when she tried to climb up in the movie chair and it almost ate her since she is so tiny that her weight did not really keep the seat down.... But she loooooooved the snacks she got to have, as soon as we purchased her popcorn, sour patch kids (her choosing), she was going - Can I have my snack? Can I have my snack.... Seriously- we spent more on snacks then we did on movie tickets.....

Even though the movie was only an hour and half- she started to get a little resless about an hour into it- but after 3 trips to the potty she was good to go again and was a little disappointed when it was over.

She kept asking us on the way home- can we go see that moobie again???

No comments: