Friday, March 14, 2008

How About them Apples?

So I have found the secret to my kids happiness. Apples in any shape or form.... Both girls love apple slices when we get Happy Meals as I am sure many a drive thru attendent can assure you that Katie screams APPLE SLICES as I am trying to order.....

And they love applesauce. This past weekend I got a quart of homemade applesauce from our local independent butcher/deli and we had it as a side dish last nite.... Welll Jim and I had it as a side- both girls ate so much of it I think it really could be considered their main meal..... Katie sat there last nite and said oh mommy Applesauce is my favorite. Then she paused and added And pizza..... She had 2 bowls of applesauce to go with her ham steak and noodles.

Sarah kept going meh meh meh and pointing to the bowl. She devoured 3 bowls of applesauce and I am not sure if she would have gone for more except I started to clear the table....

No comments: