Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Valentines Day

So the girls both had good valentines days. I had to laugh. I asked KAtie if she would be my valentine and she said NO! I said, no?, expecting to hear that it would be her good buddy Dylan B. Instead she goes No Thomas is my valentine. Yes Thomas the Train is more of an appeal then mommy now.

I was kinda stunned at the take that both my girls accumulated on that day. I thought I was being the cool mom and took Katie to the store and we picked out valentines for both her and Sarah that came with Candy. Woo-hoo I thought and we filled every ones out. Yeah, that was pretty much the norm in Katies class - seriously every valentine had some type of candy and or pencil attached to it! Some mom's even did complete goody bags! Made my little Dora candy look sad in comparison. Katies teacher Miss Jody also went all out! Katie got a little dog, a cup, pencil, homemad rice krispie trieats and she even gave them Fun dip- thanks Miss Jody!

No comments: