Saturday, February 2, 2008

Getting Old

So it occurred to me last Sunday as I was getting dressed and turned on the TV- I am getting old- what you may you ask made me realize this. Was it the gray hairs in my hair or maybe it was the fact that I cant remember anything 5 mnutes after the fact. NOPE. It was because I got excited because CBS Sunday Morning was on. Where I used to watch endless episodes of REal World and Road Rules on MTV or hunker down to watch the Top 20 Video countdown on VH1 - I now get excited to watch a news show. Maybe it is that I am getting older - or maybe its that after watching Max and Ruby or Blues Clues with Katie every day that my mind longs for something shall we say a little more stimulating. Whatever the case I enjoy our Sundays watching CBS SUnday morning, drinking coffee and watching the kids play.

No comments: