Thursday, February 7, 2008

Good News!

The girls had their sweat tests the other day and Sarahs's came back normal. Katie- well she did not sweat 1 drop so we have to redo the test for her on Friday.

I had to laugh at her last nite- she was fighting going to bed - which has become a nightly occurrence. She finally had settled down and Jim and i went to bed early - I stayed up to read a little bit but Jim conked right out. About a half hour later I heard her get out of bed. I got up and met her inthe hall way. I though maybe she had to use the potty but she grabbed my hand and said I need some cuddles mommy, rather then fight her (I could see she was super sleepy) I laid down in her bed. As she lay there I kept noticing her taking her fingers and putting them in her ears. Finally I got it- I was like yeah Daddy does snore kinda loud. She was quiet for few minutes then she loooked up at me with her fingers in her ears and said I can still here him Momma! I had a good laugh overthat one.

No comments: