Friday, February 4, 2011

How the times have changed,....

Its Friday nite here and we celebrated it with a good pizza, some popcorn and candy and a kid friendly movie- Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2. The kids loved the movie. I was sittitng her thinking to myself - boy how the times have changed. 1o years ago Friday nite meant going out for happy hour, having a few beers or cocktails then either heading down the street to the local pizza joint or heading home and stopping at the pizza joint on the way home to get a slice of pizza. Now its really different, but I would not change it for the world. One of my favorite memories from childhood is watching movies on VHS (yeah I am dating myself) and having popcorn and A treat soda. I hope doing this with my kids creates some favorite memories!

No comments: