Friday, February 4, 2011

Love is in the air

So Katie has this friend from preschool that goes to a different school then her. She has been devestated that she cant see him anymore and luckinly we ran into his mom around the holidays and my husband passed along our info. He came to her birthday party and she was so happy! All she kept talking about was how love was going to come together at her party... Well the party came and went and he came and they had fun but he was more into their other friends from preschool that were there....... So tonite we were talking at dinner and out of the blue she says yeah but that love when out the window! Not my love mom, I still love him but I dont think his love is there anymore....

OH my lord! When did my baby grow up and pleae make it stop!!!!

No comments: