Friday, February 4, 2011

Hellooooo

Peeking in and looking around... Anyone still here??? Sorry for the long absence. We have, to put it mildly been busy. We had a nice Christmas and then we started celebrating Katies birthday. My little gal is 6! SIX! Where does the time go? She actually just had her party this past weekend at the Y's pool and had a blast with all her friends....

She is doing awesome in school and just got her second report card and is doing sooooo good. We are both so proud of her! And she loves school and going....

Sarah is adjusting to a new teacher - she moved up due to her age and to being in school full time. Its been a bit of a rough transition but we are working through it and the promise of some one on one time with mommy has been working to keep the tears to a minimum.... Plus I think she has great fun with her teacher - she is very creative and they get to do some neat things... They ate hot dogs shaped as octupi last week and she loved that.....

The reason she is now full time? Well that is because I got into my program and am carring 14 credits this semester! ITs been a transition for me as well! The program is pretty intense and lot more work then I had previously but I am loving it!!!!

No comments: