Thursday, June 4, 2009

Summer time fun...

Here is my 10 on thursday...

1. I had to change my title because there are certain people out there that dont realize I update it if I just keep it as 10 on Thursday. Guess that means I need to blog more.....

2. We went to Knobels this week- a fun local amusement park that is very kid friendly. The girls had fun but were a little scared of some of the rides. Jim and I decided we need to go more often so they get over some of that fear.

3. As afraid of some of the kiddie rides as they were, they were both insistent on riding the teacups or as I now refer to them as the Teacups of Terror. Sarah buried herself into me on one side screaming No no and Katie sat on my other side going STOP THIS RIDE.....

4. Poor Katie - I feel like her and I now have this horrible tradition of going on a ride of terror each year at Knobels. Last year it was the log flume with its 90 degree vertical drop, this year the teacups of terror...

5. I have been having some problems with Sarah and sleeping. She is at that point where she refuses to nap but really needs to and when she refuses to, it makes early evening a real fun time- NOT!!!! We went through this with Katie too but its just really frustrating...

6. I am excited for public school to be out. My niece is coming down in June to spend some time here and we are going to Retileland with the girls - eww but they do have a neat butterfly exhibit! I hop my nephew will want to come and spend some time as well. Plus our friends little girl will be out for the summer and her mom and I are hoping to get together for some play dates!

7. I signed the girls up for storytime at the library and also for swimming lessons in July. I am excited for both....

8. I a m addicted to bejeweled on Facebook....

9. I need to get the last of my seed planted in my garden but the rain keeps getting in my way... Hoepfully the sun will stay out today and I get get them in....

10. It really makes me laugh that I did this whole garden..... If you knew me when I was younger I hated my parents garden. Mainly because I was afraid of snakes in the garden. Now here I am with my own garden. Next thing you know I will be composting (something my parents did as well that I HATED).

Have a great weekend!!

No comments: