Tuesday, June 23, 2009

R U Kidding me?

So as you know we are in the process of selling the house. Today I went down there to get more stuff to move down to this house (mainly the girls wagon) and I walked into a nearly empty garage. Yup We've been robbed! They took every big ticket item and then took weird random little stuff to. Like 2 1 gallon bottles of bubbles I had for the girls and fuzzy dice that were a gift from my sister that Jim had hanging. they took the girls wagon. They took the lawn mower, the snow blower,a moutain bike and many many more things. I am just shocked. And angry. On one hand its just things and can be replaced if needed but it just angers me that someone would do this. We called the police and are reporting it to our insurance but its still so infuriating.... Jerks! who takes a kids wagon? and bubbles???

1 comment:

bgmbrme said...

((((( BIG HUGS)))))))))Cause I'm too shocked to do more than (((((SUPER BIG HUGS)))))!!!

Love Aunt Kathy