Thursday, May 14, 2009

Birthday Fun!


So I am going to take a break this week from my 10 on Thursday to talk about my birthday. I am at an age where I really don't care to have a big to do any more but having kids changes alot of things and Birthdays are one of them. The girls were beyond excited to celebrate my birthday and Tuesday nite they along with Jim baked me a cake. I got to pick what kind of cake I wanted but Katie was very insistant that we have rainbow sprinkles for it. Luckily Pilsbury had funfetti frosting with rainbow sprinkles. When Jim picked up Katie from pre-school yesterday they came home and frosted the cake... The girls were a tad bit excited and had a hard time not taste testing the cake... Here is what the cake looked like when they were done with it- LOL!








As you can see they could not resist the lure of yellow cake with pink vanilla frosting.... All in all it was delish! I throughly enjoyed it and all they and Jim and Bear did to make the day special for me. Here is a picture of the girls and I after we blew the candles out on the cake. Enjoy!!!!




1 comment:

bgmbrme said...

Happy birthday Hun,
I did remember and wanted to call but things are crazy here as usual.
Please don't tell anyone your age, as that makes me OLD!!!
I'm so glad your little "dumplings"
( a grandma expression) were excited!
Miss ya & hope to see ya soon

Love Aunt Kathy