Thursday, May 28, 2009

10 on Thursday

1. Sorry for the lack of a post last week. We were very busy - it was Katies last day of preschool and we had a lot going on....

2. So Katie is done for the summer and looking forward to spending time with Sissy and Mommy. I am sure after a summer together, Katie will be running towards pre-scool in the fall.....

3. We had a lot of great plans for the week but have been stuck inside due to the never ending rain.

4. The rain did hold off a bit on Saturday so the girls and I were able to get in some of my plants into my garden. So far we have got tomato, pepper, eggplant, lettuce and strawberries in.... So much more left to do but due to rain still not in....Bummer....

5. Sarah is on a new kick with playing and she keeps calling me Grandma. I say I am not your Grandma and she goes Oh Mommy I just pee-tend......

6. We had a super busy on weekend - on Sunday we went to Aunt Lisa and Uncle Chris' and watched Christopher get confirmed into the Catholic church. It was a really nice time and the girls had a blast playing with their cousins...

7. On Monday we headed out to my parents to visit with Uncle Kevin, Aunt Jen and cousin Hannah who were in from Colorado. We had such a great time and the girls were thrilled to play with Hannah....I think Hannah loved playing with them too. Sarah keeps calling her my Hannah- she is my cousin!

8. The fighting due to the rain is OUT OF CONTROL. How am I gonna last the summer?

9. Katie's imagination is in overdrive these days. She pretends to ring my doorbell and then she comes in and asks if she can live here forever and then she tells me a whole story about why she needs to live with me.... I just hope she doesn't tell this story out in public though! Since she tells me it complicated or that her mom has many babies and is pregnant again!

1o. We did a fun craft project the other day- it was easy to do - the girls loved it and it killed 2 birds with one stone- a snack and an art project. We made cereal necklaces. We took a piece of yard and strung fruitloops on it. We put tape on one end so they did not come off. then when we were done we tied the ends and they put them on and then proceeded to eat the fruit loops off....

Good times!

1 comment:

bgmbrme said...

Just wait until Uncle Mike sees This blog Tam....O the FUN!!!!