Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Adjusting to my new role

So its been about a month now that I was laid off and I have to say I am adjusting.... And actually enjoying it. The girls seem to be enjoying it as well. Katie cries every week when it comes time for pre-school although she always comes home and tells me how much she enjoyed seeing her friends...

We have been having fun making our own adventures here at home. Yesterday started out very wet and rainy. When I went for the paper I noticed the worms were all over the driveway from the rain so I got the girls dressesd and we went out to look at the worms. Sarah kept saying hi and bye snakes! I guess we have to work on that with her!

We painted these wooden hooks for their rooms and they were so excited and proud to hang them up. They show them to everyone who comes over.

Its funny cause I have never considered myself a creative person however staying at home with the girls is bringing out my mom creativity. To make lunch more exciting the other day, I made bologna sandwhiches and used my easter cookie cutters to make cut outs of their sandwhiches! They LOVED it and devoured the whole sandwhich... Katie even asked for it again the next day. I highly recommend it to anyone with small kids.

We are getting excited because next week we go on vacation with Jim sister and her family and the Bear is coming too. I think the adults are all looking forward to some time away and the kids are all looking forward to the indoor water park we are going too....

Take care and Happy Easter to all those who celebrate it.....

No comments: