Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tee ball funnies

Tonite we played Tee ball and Jim was short on coaches.... So guess who pitched in and coached 3rd base? Yup ME! IF you know me at all - I am sooo not athletic but after years as a trainer and having a bachelors degree in Broadcasting I know how to use my voice and BOY did I...... IT was actually fun and I must have done a good job cause Jim told me I could coach again.....

Our opposing team this time was Katies friend and our neighbor Aiden. So Sarahs best buddy Gabrielle was there and her mom took the younger girls over to the playground during the game. As I came over to check on them -Sarah says Mommy my heart is broken. I said Oh Sarah why is your heart broken ( I thought she would tell me something silly like I cant swing or something like that). She replied- because I love you so much mommy.......

No comments: