Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Study Buddy

So Katie is very facinated that I am going to school. When I read my A and P book at nite she often climbs up in my lap and asks me what I am studying. I do my best to put it on a level she can understand and sometimes she is really into it and other times she says thats Interesting, I am gonna watch Backyardigans now....

So today I was talking to her and I was explaining what her wrist is how there are 8 little bones in that area. She looked at her wrist and said WOW thats alot. She then told me her beloved JOEPA told her alot about how your body works and how that there are 68 bones in your pinky finger. Each the size of a dipping dot..... It was all I could do not to laugh since she was being so serious......

1 comment:

The Harmon's said...

wow. your study buddy is really smart....I wish I had a study buddy like that. give your little buddy a hug from her aunt lisa and tell to keep up the good work.