Friday, August 21, 2009

Back to the Grind.

So classes started this week for Penn College and Jim is teaching 2 nites and I am taking class the other 2 nites. Add in 1 nite of soccer for Katie and we have a pretty full schedule this fall.... I was so nervous going back to class this week but actually met another non traditional student in our class and after class this week -I think I am really going to enjoy it. I have a really good professor and the class is very interesting....

The girls are doing well- but have been fighting alot lately. Katie is just very into trying to dictate to Sarah everything . She gets to be very bossy and then Sarah gets mad and the fights ensue. I think it will be good when Katie starts back to school here in the fall and they will get some seperation as well. I think Sarah and I will do a class with the library as well.....

I had to laugh at Katie this morning. I came into the playroom to see her dressed in her bathrobe and she told me she was playing church. then she informed me that the butterfly nets were the offerings.... That girl seriously kills me! I can't believe how much she takes in and then relates it back to her play.....

Have a great weekend....

No comments: