Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Wednesday!

So the remaining kittens are doing well. I have to laugh they are such little piggies when they eat. Daisy seems to be doing well too. She is a very protective mamma. The girls are loving the kittens and Sarah constantly says Daisy! Babies! SHHHHHH! with her finger to her nose. They have really surprised me with how good they are with both Daisy and the kittens. Here is a pic of 2 of the kittens from Friday:

We had a very fussy weekend with Sarah and I think she is working on getting her 2 year molars. She keeps coming to me and saying Owie- and then points to her mouth. She is however doing so AWESOME in her attempts to use the potty like a big girl. She pooped on Sunday nite on the potty and peed on it last nite! YAY Sarah!!!! She really is becoming such a little girl. Is it wrong that I miss my baby??
Katie is doing great as well. She is in a big movie stage and loves to watch movies right now. She loves anything Christmas related- her Bear loaned her The Santa Claus 2 movie. Something tells me we will be watching alot of this one just like the Polar Express. She also sleeps everynite with a Snowman Blanket. I saw Snowman and Santa Claus sheets in a catalogue yesterday and am debating getting them for her but I know she will want to have them on in the middle of summer. That girl loves Christmas!

No comments: