Monday, March 1, 2010

Growing up....

Things are a changing in the Folmar household..... I can't believe our girls are growing up. In one way I am glad to be done with certain things, but on the other hand I am sad that they are growing up. Right now as I right this they are being entertained with old episodes of Full house. They have also started watching stuff like Hannah Montana and tween movies on Disney and Mary Kate and Ashley movies. No longer do we watch Dora and Diego. In a way it makes me sad. Dont get me wrong I am happy not to hear the lines of Go Diego Go and Im the map, I m the map, Im the MAP!!!!

But its an end of part of their childhood and enforces the fact that they are growing up.... Before Jim and I know it they will be going to dances and out on dates....... I guess the old adage Time waits for no one is so true.....

No comments: