Sunday, February 7, 2010

Birthdays Galore!

We have been on the birhtday circuit lately it seems. It started right before Christmas and we are still going with yesterday having not 1 but 2 birthdays...... Katie and I got to go bowling with her friend Cali for her party and then last nite the whole family went our neighbors and friends Connors for Katie's friend Aidans party. A great time was had by all but by the end of the nite I was exhausted. I was so proud of both girls last nite though. Aidan had a magician at his party and both girls sat really good and were really into the magic show. Katie even volunteered to help with a magic trick. she told me that both parties were the bestest, so I am sure they had a great time.

Today is a cleanup/ laundry day and then tonite we settle down to watch the superbowl game. Bear has got a great pot of chili on the stove and I cant wait to settle down with a bowl and watch the game. And the commercials because that's what its really about for me.

No comments: