Thursday, October 29, 2009

Miss us?

Have you missed us? Sorry for the long lapse in writing. WE have been busy and have been doing alot of stuff but I have been in a bit of funk and just have not felt like writing. For that I apologize. I just have been feeling really defeated lately.... It makes it hard to write and be upbeat when you feel like this. The girls have been butting heads a lot lately and I have had a lot of problems with Sarah and potty training.....

But we have been having some good times as well. WE kicked off Oct with Brandon and Jen's wedding where the girls were flower girls and did a darn good job if I do say so myself.... Here is a pic of that:



The following weekend we went to the pumkin patch. There are pics of that but they are on Jim's camera and have not been uploaded yet. Then we had lots of rain and some snow! Here are pics to prove it.. My pretty roses with snow, pumkins with snow and my mum with slush..




This past weekend we went up to liberty, pa for a hayride at a friend of the family's farm. I am always struck when getting there at how quiet and peaceful it is there. Our hayride is normally during nite time but since it was on a Sunday this year due to said snow above we had a daylight hayride. So much fun! The girls were thrilled to play with their cousins and the other kids and also got to see the cows. Now we are gearing up for Halloween and Sarah's birthday.....

No comments: