Thursday, September 11, 2008

My baby is growing up....

So many things this week have made me want to cry but I guess you would call them good tears.... Its just Katie and Sarah are both growing up so fast. I cant belive that 3.75 yr ago I was giving birth to this tiny baby and now she is reciting the pledge of allegiance to me - and she did so well with it. I was stunned- it was after bath last nite and she started reciting it.





Of course this is the same little girl that on the way home last nite told me - Mommy you are not a good driver. When I asked her why- she replied- cause you drve on the bumpy roads (we were on the highway which they are working on and have rumble strips down)





Earlier this week she brought home a worksheet they had done at school about the letter A and on the back of it- the teacher had wrote the letter A and then there were all these other As that MY BABY had written! Here is the pic. The orange letter is teachers the other blue and brown As are Katies


I am so proud of her! Here are a couple of cute pics I grabbed of both girls from the other nite:


Take Care and Have a great day!

No comments: